English Language Teaching and Learning beyond the Border: Humanity, Innovation, Technology, and Communication
- Innovation in Language Teaching and Learning
- ICT Based Language Teaching and Learning
- Ecological Teaching and Learning
- Cross-Cultural Communication
- Teacher Professional Development
- Teaching and Learning Language Skills
- Curriculum and Materials Development
- Linguistics in Language Learning
- Literature in Language Learning
- Language Assessment
- Critical Discourse Analysis
- Abstract must be presented in clear English with correct grammar and spelling.
- It must be written in between 150 and 250 words, using Times New Roman of 12 in size.
- Submit it on-line through the Conference Management System as available on the website.
- Refer to the important dates for abstract and full paper submissions.
- To submit an abstract you must first register to the web by clicking the REGISTRATION tab, read the Guide and then follow the steps.