The 67 TEFLIN International conference and International Conference on English Language and Teaching 2021 welcome presenters and participants to participate in the International Conference 2021. Submission Procedure:
To submit an abstract you must first register to the web, read the Guidelines below and then follow the steps.
- Fill the form of “Presenter Registration” in the middle of the website. You are direct to Open Conference System of TEFLIN 2021
- After registration is successful, submit your abstract by clicking “user home” and click new submission.
- Abstract must be presented in clear English with correct grammar and spelling.
- It must be written in between 150 and 250 words, using Times New Roman of 12 in size.
- Submit it on line through the Conference Management System as available on the website.
- No assessments will be made to abstracts which are sent via email.
- Refer to the important dates for abstract and full paper submissions.
- Wait for the “Letter of Acceptance (LoA)” on abstract submission. The committee will review and announce result.
- Submit your full paper and the receipt of conference fee to the system. Write your full paper on “Full Paper Template” before due date. Please prepare the manuscript and pay the conference fee before submitting the paper.
- Wait for the confirmation given by the committee.
For proceedings, the committee will review the manuscript before submitting to the Publisher. It will be announced later. The presenter will be asked to follow the revision process before the publication.